Terms and conditions of shop items
Return of merchandise or any repair parts (RMA) and Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Therefore, we provide a 7 day money-back satisfaction guarantee on anything you purchase from Console Service Centre. You can return purchases for a full refund (excl shipping). Please notify us within 7 days and ensure item is ready maximum 10 days after delivery date.
As long as the returned items fall under the below terms, if they have been tampered with or damaged in anyway, we will not approve the refund.
You will then need to pay for shipping to us and back to you again, to return the items that has been tampered with or has been damaged.
All items are covered by a 3 month warranty (unless otherwise stated) which will be honoured directly by Console Service Centre. All products will either be replaced/repaired/refunded depending on stock availability. Products will require evaluation by Console Service Centre before a warranty claim can be accepted.
Please email us should you need to return an item
We do not reimburse your fee to ship to us, but we will pay for return shipping if the item is subject to replacement. Please note Console Service Centre will only cover return shipping of a faulty unit within 30 days of purchase, after which, a shipping fee (starting at R90) will be applicable for return of the unit.
Refunds are subject to inspection of item(s) – in some cases, items will need to be sent to supplier for evaluation and testing. This can take up to 30 working days
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee if item is no longer in BRAND NEW condition or if item seal/packaging has been broken.
Please re-package safely and include all original product packaging.
Console Service Centre reserves the right to refuse a refund if the item is damaged from misuse, items are missing, or if the product is altered in any way.
Console Service Centre or its affiliates are not responsible for damage or loss of any kind that may occur as a result of using or misusing any product purchased from us.
The warranty, returns or exchanges will no longer be valid, and Console Service Centre will not be responsible for damage or injury of any kind resulting from:
- Electricity fluctuations and surges, lightning strikes, faults in the building wiring, and improper use of items.
- Failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions and or general misuse and or abuse.
- Damage caused by a superior force (vis major) or if the product has been infested with insects or pests.
- If the product is physically damaged after it left the store.
- If water or liquid caused the damage to the product.
- If the warranty seal is tampered with.
- Any repair or tampering by an unauthorised person or attempt to repair or tamper with the equipment, or use of parts not supplied by authorised agents, or alterations or modification to the equipment shall render the warranty null and void.
- If any items have been soldered on.
- If anyone has ordered an item and tried to install it without any technical or knowledge of electronics.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 087 550 2307