PS4, Xbox One, PS3 And Xbox 360 Repair
We Get You Gaming Again!
Bring your gaming repairs in direct or send in your repair.
We provide the best PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360 repairs in South Africa, either come to our shop directly for a free estimate without an appointment, or send in your repair for a free estimate.
Gaming Repairs We Do
Click on the gaming console type below to see our repair costs.
We repair the PS4 Original, PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro models.
From power problems to not reading discs and even error codes or no picture on the screen or TV.
Xbox One Repairs
If You have an Xbox One console for repair, no problem.
We repair the Xbox One Original, Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles.
From power problems, to no picture on the screen and even error codes or HDMI port, we can sort it out for you.
We also repair all the PS3 models, the PS3 Original, the PS3 Slim and the PS3 Super Slim, and import all our own parts for them.
If your PS3 console is not reading games, has the Yellow Light of Death or doesn’t come on at all, we can do any repair for you on your PS3 console.
Xbox 360 Repairs
Have a Xbox 360 that not reading games or discs, or you get a red light at the power button, no problem!
We repair the Xbox 360 Original, Xbox 360 Slim and the Xbox 360 Slim E.
We also collect and delivery all gaming repairs, anywhere in South Africa for free.
Your Gaming Repair Expert In South Africa, Since 2011
When Console Service Centre was started, our main aim was to find a way to get your gaming repairs done in South Africa as easy as possible.
We then partnered up with ToysRus and Reggies across South Africa, where you could book in all your gaming repairs, we now collect directly from you in South Africa, it just makes it faster and more reliable.
We have are also been the preferred gaming repair company for companies like Teljoy, Cash Crusader, Cash Converters, insurance companies and appliance repair companies.
We import all our gaming repair parts ourselves, and unlike other gaming companies that can only replace parts, we do actual board level repairs and have the equipment to do so.
3 Month Money Back Warranty, On Your Gaming Repairs
We the only gaming repair company in South Africa that offers you a 3 month money back warranty.
If we do a repair for you, and that repair comes back with the same problem again within 3 months and we can’t repair it, we will give you a full refund on the repair you paid for initially.
You could rather take that money and put it towards buying a new gaming console again.
There is no risk to you at all, we here to save you money and make sure you are completely satisfied when dealing with us.
Gaming Repairs Done Within 1hr to 7 Days
70% of our gaming repairs can be done within an hour, the other 30% of repairs are usually done within 3 to 7 working days, it all depends on what needs to be done?
We know how important your gaming console is to you or your family, and nowadays we even use our gaming consoles to watch TV too.
This is why we try and get your gaming console up and running for you as soon as possible.
Free Quotes On All Gaming Repairs
We will never charge you a quote fee or like other companies call it book in fee or a fee to assess the problem?
Then they keep your fee when you don’t accept the quote, the is down right wrong!
At Console Service Centre, we will give you a estimate/quote for free, if you don’t go ahead, or the console can’t be repaired, no problem, just come and collect it again.
At no cost to you!
Latest Items Added To Our Online Shop
Xbox One Slim Internal FanR220.00
Out Latest Blog Posts
- Do you need PlayStation repairs done on your PS4 or PS3 console? Bring your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 3 repairs to us, and we will get it up and running for you again. All our PlayStation parts are imported by us, thus giving you the best price possible for your PlayStation repairs. How long does…
- Need to buy a PS4 power supply, or even need to get it replaced? Power supplies in the PS4 consoles are very sensitive and and often become faulty and need to be replaced, this can be done very easily. The power supplies usually become faulty due to lightning damage, power surges or even by load…
- The PS4 not taking or ejecting discs problem is very common and can be repaired. The problems is most common on the first PS4 Original model, and not as common with the PS4 Slim and Pro models. The reason it’s not taking or ejecting discs, is either that there’s something stuck in the disc drive…
- It can be a little freaky when your PS4 ejects discs or just comes on by itself at random times. But believe it or not, it’s very common, and it’s not a ghost in your house 🙂 Both problems are related to your disc drive itself, if the gears inside the disc drive are worn…
- If your PS4 is not reading you games or discs you insert, it’s most likely your laser that will need to be replaced. The laser in any gaming consoles only really last between 3 and 5 years, and can easily be replaced and the console will work perfectly again. Table of Contents How much does…
- If your PS4 console has a blue light across the top, or at the power button, and gives you no picture on the screen. This is also known as the blue light of death or BLOD for short. This is a very common problem with the PS4 consoles, and was even a problems with the…