Best Gaming Repair Company In SA
Professional Gaming Repairs, With No Risk To You!
3 Month Money Back Warranty
No Fix, No Fee
No Quotation Fees
Money Back Warranty
For 3 Months
Over 25 Years Combined Experience
Fastest In The Industry
Gaming Repairs Made Quick and Easy!
Broken Consoles We Repair
If you need any gaming repairs done, don’t panic. We offer a huge range of PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360 repair services.
Walk In or Send In Your Repair
Send your gaming repairs to us from anywhere in South Africa or come directly to us for a visit.
Our trained technicians will repair your gaming console quickly & efficiently, keeping you informed every step of the way.
Fast Return Time
If we need to do gaming repairs that take a little longer, leave it with us for a few days if you came direct, and we will deliver it back to you again.
Latest Shop Items
- PS4 Controller Ver 2 BlackR797.50
Most Trusted Gaming Repair Company In SA Today
We are the highest most rated gaming repair company in South Africa on Google Reviews today!
But we’ll let our customers tell you what they think….
We Get You Gaming again!
Frequently Asked Gaming Repair Questions
How long do gaming repairs take?
Our gaming repairs usually take between 1 hour and 7 working days, it all depends on how busy we are, and what needs to be done?
How do I arrange a collection?
To book a collection from you, simply Click Here to visit our online collection page.
When do I need to make payment?
You only do payment for the repair and if you opt for collection and delivery back to you again, after we have given you an official estimate, and we send you the invoice.
There is no need for any payments upfront, not even collection and delivery.
How do I make payment?
If you come directly to us, you can make payment with cash, card or bank transfer.
If we collect and deliver back to you, you can simply do a bank transfer when we send you the invoice with our bank details.
Latest Blog Posts
- If your PS4 console has a blue light across the top, or at the power button, and gives you no picture on the screen. This is also known as the…
- Our new online gaming store in South Africa is now live! Console Service Centre quickly got the reputation of being the best gaming repair company in South Africa on Google…
- If your PS4 turns on but gives no picture or even sound on the TV or screen, and the power light is a white colour, this is usually the HDMI…
- Once your HDMI port in your PS4 consoles pins are bent or the port itself is damaged, it not possible to repair it, you will need to replace the HDMI…
- When your PS4 comes on and then turns off again, you will often hear a clicking sound just before it goes off. This is a very common problem on the…